1. These Terms and Conditions apply to use of the Ted's Cameras Gift Card which has been issued by Ted's Camera Store (Vic) Pty Ltd ABN 82 006 282 088.
2. This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise at Ted's Cameras stores within Australia. A current listing of Ted's Cameras Stores can be found here: Teds Stores
3. Ted's Gift Cards cannot be used to pay for products or services through the Ted's, Photolounge or Photolounge Pro websites.
4. Gift Cards can be loaded with any amount between $10.00 and $1000.00 when purchasing from a Ted's Cameras store.
5. If you require a gift card with a higher value please contact the Ted's Cameras Sales Team via www.teds.com.au
6. Purchases exceeding the Gift Card's available balance require the difference to be paid by other method/s.
7. This Gift Card is valid for thirty six months from the date of issue. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
8. Treat this card as cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be refunded or replaced.
9. This card is not reloadable. No change will be given.
10. This Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. This Gift Card cannot be used to pay store credit accounts.
11. For enquiries regarding your Ted's Cameras Gift Card and further information on the Terms and Conditions, please visit www.teds.com.au or call 1300 554 268.
12. A customer can check their balance by logging on to the Ted's website www.teds.com.au and clicking on the Gift Card link or by phoning 1300 554 268
13. Each of the Ted's Cameras stores retailer's return policy applies when returning goods purchased with a Ted's Cameras Gift Card.
14. The customer is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Ted's Cameras or any of its employees.
15. No variations of these Terms and Conditions of Use bind us unless they have been approved and signed by Ted's Camera Store (Vic) Pty Ltd. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use will be available at the Ted's Cameras website; www.teds.com.au
16. Visit your closest Ted's store if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card.
17. Purchase or use of the Ted's Cameras Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Promotion Codes. Occasionally, Ted's Camera Stores Online will offer certain customers promotion codes of various discount amounts from time to time. These promotion codes cannot be used for purchase of Ted's Camera Gift Cards. 19. Ted's Camera Stores reserves the right to amend the Gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to the consumer. Your continued use of the Gift Card after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the TED'S CAMERAS GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, as so amended.
20. Ted's Cameras reserves the right to change any term contained in these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use where the change is required:
- to add or remove participating retailers at which the Gift Card may be redeemed, or the goods and/or services which may be purchased using the Gift Card;
- to comply with all relevant laws, acts, ordinances, rules, regulations, other delegated legislation, codes and the requirements and directions of any relevant Commonwealth, State or Local Government Departments, bodies and public authorities, in force from time to time;
- for reasonable operational, administrative, compliance or corporate governance reasons, or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful, unethical or unacceptable conduct; or
- where Ted's Cameras, acting reasonably, considers that it will not cause detriment to the customer.
21. Ted's Cameras will not be liable for any damages, liabilities, expenses, fines or costs, nor be in breach of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use, for any failure to perform any term of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use if such performance is delayed, prevented, restricted or interfered with for any reason outside Ted's Cameras control, including but not limited to fire, flood, storm, earthquake, accident, war, acts of sabotage, labour dispute, materials or labour shortage (other than shortages of its own staff or staff under its control), system failure, power failure or shortage, law, regulation or act or omission of third persons.
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws applicable in the State of Victoria and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
FOR ENQUIRIES ABOUT YOUR GIFT CARD VISIT WWW.TEDS.COM.AU OR CALL 1300 554 268